When it comes to sport, people focus on Athletics, Baseball, Football, Hokey and other mainstream sports associated with a large following. At Guidancesports.com, we know fishing is more than a hobby and that’s why we encourage all those in high school, graduates and even undergraduates with this passion to keep casting.
Guidancesports.com considers young men and women with the right mentality and motivation for the scholarship programmer since there is no better way to give back to the society than empowerment through education.
At Guidancesports.com, we provide a wide range of resources to our scholarship winners. Examples include;
- Canoes, Inflatable Kayaks, Fishing Kayaks not forgetting move anglers
- Fishing water boots/wading boots
- Recreational kayak for calm water paddling
- Open face Spinning reels
Apart from the above more fishing equipment is provided. From fishing rods, fishing fly fishing, thermal boxes and any other fishing accessory required for efficiency and optimum output.
This year the scholarship is valued at $1000. Fully granted by our website to the best essay/article writer on the topic provided
Guidancesports.com is happy to announce that the topic for this year’s article writing competition is ‘how to create a social media marketing plan’. All high school seniors, graduates, and undergraduates in different academic disciplines, who prefer fishing as a hobby or those willing to take it to the next professional level are encouraged to apply.
To Be Eligible
Our scholarship programmer is open for students currently enrolled in any college or university not forgetting high school seniors. All applications must match this criterion lest they will not be considered.
Timeline for The Scholarship Programmer
This programmer is run annually and a different topic given each year for article submission. All submissions should be before 30th of August each year. They are then reviewed and a winning article was chosen. The winner is notified a month later, his check delivered and communication on when to join the programmer made.
How to Win the Scholarship
This is a very competitive exercise considering the number of applicants and the high quality of articles received. Therefore, to have an edge, your article must be informative. It should also portray creativity and must be authentic. The following must also be considered;
- Personal information must be given. This includes; your full official name, postal/physical address, telephone, and mobile numbers.
- The name of your school (college/university) or any other learning institution
- Area of specialization and department of study
- Any other document that shows you are a student. (Latest academic transcripts, letter of offer/admission letter or even the student ID)
- Your article or essay should be submitted to the address; scholarships@Guidancesports.com. With the subject being the topic of the Article
- The essay should be between 300 to 600 words.
It is important to note that in as much as there is a deadline for submission; the essays will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Some Resource Below: